How To Use COUNTIF in Visual Basic Application


In Excel, the COUNTIF function is used to count the number of cells in a selected range that meets your requirement in the spreadsheet.

The COUNTIF function is typically written in Excel as:

=COUNTIF ( Range, Criteria)

where "Range" = the group of cells the function is to search.


However, in Visual Basic Application, the COUNTIF function is used as below:

Sub COUNTIF_FIRSTTOLAST()
Dim I As Integer
For I = 2 To Sheet1.Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
Sheet1.Cells(I, 14) = WorksheetFunction.CountIf(Sheet1.Range("M1:M" & I), Sheet1.Cells(I, 13))
Next I
End Sub


Order ReasonOrder Reason
Running Repair 1
Promo Service 1
Promo Service 2
Paid Service 1
Running Repair 2
Paid Service 2
Promo Service 3
Body Repair 1
Running Repair 3
Running Repair 4

    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Excel VBA Oral Interview Questions